The global crypto market cap is $ 1.92 trillion, an increase of 0.33% from the last day. The total volume of the crypto market over the past 24 hours is $ 109.43 billion, which is a decrease of 12.30%. DeFi’s total volume is currently $ 16.82 billion, or 15.37% of the total 24-hour crypto market volume. The volume of all stablecoins is now $ 88.63 billion, or 80.99% of the total 24-hour crypto market volume. Bitcoin’s dominance is currently 42.63%, an increase of 0.52% on the day.
GoldFinX was trading at $ 22.52, was up 799.43 percent, the second best winner was Fiscus.fyi, the currency gained over 539.01 percent and was trading at $ 4.31. After that, Ether Matrix rose 495.45% and was trading at $ 0.001119. Fourth place on the top winners list was taken by ForeverFomo, which rose 383.79% and traded at $ 0.00008298. Finally, Safex Cash rose 338.57 percent and was trading at $ 0.04495. On the other hand, the biggest losing coin hunters were down 84.04% and were trading at $ 0.002112. The second big loser was 3XLong Huobi Token Token, which rose 63.38% and traded at $ 0.9958. After Huabi, Pastel became the laggard, the currency fell 57.65% and traded at $ 0.001191. Next in the list was Eco Value Coin, down 55.32% and at $ 0.003921. The last of the main losers was Black Diamond, which lost 54.76% and was trading at $ 0.0000006579.
Top 5 cryptocurrency winners (according to data from CoinMarketCap)
1) GoldFinX – 22.52-799.43 percent change in the last 24 hours
2) Fiscus.fyi – 4.31 to 539.01% change in the last 24 hours
3) Ether Matrix – $ 0.00119 – 495.45 percent change in the last 24 hours
4) ForeverFOMO – $ 0.00008298 – 383.79% change in the last 24 hours
5) Safex Cash – $ 0.04495 – 338.57 percent change in the last 24 hours
Top 5 Cryptocurrency Losers (According to CoinMarketCap Data)
1) Coinhunters – $ 0.002112 – Traded 84.04 percent down in the last 24 hours
2) 3XLong Huabi Token – $ 0.001191 – Traded at 57.65% in the last 24 hours
3) Pastel – $ 0.001191 – Trace 57.65% down in the last 24 hours
4) Eco Value Coin – $ 0.003921 – Traded 55.32% down in the last 24 hours
5) Black Diamond – $ 0.0000006579. – Traded 54.76 percent decline in the past 24 hours
Other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin on Sunday were trading at $ 42,254, down 0.93% in the past 24 hours. However, the largest virtual currency has lost 11.69% in the past week. Bitcoin’s market cap on Sunday was $ 795.22 billion. Bitcoin and other virtual currencies have been trading in the red for a week, thanks to uncertainty from the financial crisis of Evergrande, the housing finance company that was on the verge of collapse and was expected to default on its payment, it sent shockwaves through the markets of the world. Uncertainty over the reduction schedule that cleared at the US Fed’s meeting last week also weighed on markets. At the US Fed meeting, US Fed chief Jerome Powell announced that the gradual reduction in asset purchases will begin very soon. This has excited markets across the country.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and coronavirus news here