A series of pain management tracks in 3 countries offer an extensive multidisciplinary program that includes chiropractic technique, technological intervention and the latest research in low back pain management.
NEW YORK, August 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — At least 5% of Americans suffer from chronic low back pain.  More $630 billion is spent annually on costs to society and chiropractic care are essential in the management of post-surgical spinal pain  and scoliosis . To prepare clinicians ahead of World Spine Day (WSD), the Chiropractic Doctors Association of hong kong (CDAHK) offers a series of stellar pain management teachings, including Toggle Recoil Technique by Dr. Ramneek Bhogal. The first song will take place on 20 August in hong kong, Singaporeand Malaysia.
Doctor Eric Chun-Pu ChuCDAHK President commented, “CDAHK has a long history in preparing for WSD education. Together we have managed the most complicated lower back pain. [5-10]and hosted a series of spine health-changing events in three Asian countries.”
CDAHK will feature CPD credit hours in all pain management tracks. World-renowned speakers will share the importance of interventional pain management procedures in managing pain conditions. Doctor Jacky Yeung, who chaired all WSD tasks, said, “WSD has always been one of my favorite events because of its diversity and inclusion: it’s the only meeting where I can join clinicians of all specialties that treat pain patients and have an impact on society.” He continued, “Participants will be immersed in emotional and intellectual experiences in the world of pain management. Don’t miss it!”
CDAHK is the largest and leading professional chiropractic organization in hong kong. It has been actively involved in public health events and clinician training since its inception. CDAHK is an Accredited CPD Provider of the Board of Chiropractors of hong kong.
- National Center for Health Statistics, National Health Interview Survey, 2019.
- Effectiveness of multimodal chiropractic care with spinal manipulation for persistent spinal pain syndrome after lumbar spine surgery: a retrospective chart review of 31 adults in hong kong. Medium SciMonit. 2022 August 2nd;28:e937640.
- Neuromuscular scoliosis in the presence of spina bifida occulta and a transitional lumbosacral vertebra: about a case. Radiol Case Rep. 2022 Sep;17(9):3260-3265.
- Shoulder injury related to vaccine administration (SIRVA) in 16 patients after COVID-19 vaccination who presented to chiropractic, orthopedic and physiotherapy clinics in Hong Kong in 2021. Med SciMonit. 11 Jul 2022;28:e937430.
- Pancoast tumor presenting as neck pain in the chiropractic office: case report and literature review. Am J Case Rep. 2022 7 Jul;23:e937052.
- Conservative management of low back pain associated with unresectable aggressive sacral hemangioma: a case report. Am J Case Rep. 2022 Jun 23;23:e936984.
- Chiropractic care of Parkinson’s disease and deformities. J Med Life. 2022 May;15(5):717-722.
- Large abdominal aortic aneurysm presented with concomitant acute lumbar disc herniation – about a case. J Med Life. 2022 Jul;15(6):871-875.
- Chiropractic management of symptomatic pedicle hemangioma: a case report. MAEDICA. 2022 Jul 17(2):528-531.
This press release was published via 24-7PressRelease.com. For more information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Association of Doctors of Chiropractic hong kong (CDAHK)