The top model of the Galaxy S22 series is now cheaper! Check out the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra price reduction from $1199 to just $199.
This year’s Black Friday sale has triggered some amazing deals. But unfortunately, the bonanza of massive sales is over. But what if we tell you that there are still amazing offers that save you huge amounts of money? Yes, there are quite a few such offers. One of them is the high-end premium model of Samsung’s flagship series, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, which has seen a massive price drop since its launch.
Surprisingly, you can save $1,000 buying a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Thanks to the Verizon special offer that allows you to buy this premium smartphone worth $1199 for just $199. But here’s a catch! You’ll have to buy a specific plan from Verizon and trade in an old smartphone to get this iPhone with this insane discount.
You should know that the Galaxy S22 Ultra comes with an 8K camera and video recording option, a 6.8-inch AMOLED 2X display, an S Pen, and a 4nm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. Sound interesting? Find out how to get a huge discount on the Samsung Galaxy S22.
I do not know which
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra price drop
- To get it, you will have to visit the Verizon website and choose the internal memory and color option according to your choice. You can also visit via this link – https://www.verizon.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-s22-ultra/
- After that, tap an Add New Line option with “Save up to $1000 when you trade in your old or damaged phone with select 5G unlimited plans” under the variants option on Verizon.
- Now go ahead and select a new user option. This will bring up a new screen where you need to enter your zip code and confirm the location.
- After that, you will find several Verizon plans to get a $1000 discount on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. You can choose one of these and proceed to payment for the 36 month period.
- Make the payment and it’s done!