DUBLIN, January 24, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Bariatric Elevator Market Research Report by Product (1,000 lbs and 500 lbs), Application, Region – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, Russia-Ukraine Conflict and High Inflation – Report on the global forecasts 2023-2030” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size of bariatric elevators has been estimated at $81.22 million in 2022, $86.13 million in 2023, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.18% to reach $131.28 million by 2030.
- Growing prevalence of obese population in the world
- Government initiatives for home care settings
- Ease of use and time-consuming procedures
- Continued Advancements in Bariatric Lifts
- Adoption to improve patient care in all healthcare settings
- Lack of training to manage obese patients
The report provides market assessment and forecasts for 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD and CHF; Support for multiple currencies helps organizational leaders make better decisions. In this report, the years 2018 and 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 as the base year, 2023 as the estimated year and the years from 2024 to 2030 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage::
- On the basis of product, the market is studied on 1000 pounds and 500 pounds.
- Based on application, the market is studied across clinical use, hospital use, and household.
- Based on region, the market is studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. The Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailandand Vietnam. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, Turkey, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes vendors in the global bariatric lift market. based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinder, N: Niche, and V: Vital). Representing/Visualizing the FPNV Positioning Matrix in the Global Bariatric Elevators Market further helps businesses to make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market, providing the idea of revenue generation in the overall market as compared to other vendors in the space. This provides information on how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base relative to others. The analysis of the global bariatric elevators market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. The result reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger traits.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Market Trends: Provides a comprehensive understanding of the cumulative impact of COVID-19, the Russian-Ukrainian conflict and high inflation
5. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
6. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global bariatric elevators market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global bariatric elevators market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Bariatric Elevator Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Bariatric Elevator Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global bariatric elevators market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global bariatric elevators market?
7. Which modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global Bariatric Elevator market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
6. Bariatric Elevator Market, By Product
7. Bariatric Elevator Market, By Application
8. Americas Bariatric Elevator Market
9. Asia Pacific Bariatric Elevator Market
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Bariatric Lift Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
- Apex Medical Corp.
- Arjo inc.
- best care
- Gillespie Society
- Guldman, Inc.
- Hill-Rom Services, Inc.
- Human Care HC AB by CareMetx, LLC
- Invacare Corporation
- IPRS Mediquipe Limited
- Joerns Healthcare, LLC
- Pelican Manufacturing Pty Ltd.
- Savaria Corp.
- Stryker Company
- Betty Mills, Inc.
- Vancare, Inc.
- Medical Vitality, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fs5koa
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets