New York, November 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Automotive Oil Pump Market Research Report by Pump Type, by Displacement Type, by Lubrication System, by Vehicle, by Distribution Channel – Global Forecast until 2025 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913441/?utm_source=GNW
The global automotive oil pump market is expected to grow from USD 4,321.72 million in 2019 to USD 5,269.56 million by the end of 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.36%.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Automotive Oil Pump to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of the pump type, the automotive oil pump market has studied the electric oil pump and the mechanical oil pump.
Based on the type of displacement, the automotive oil pump market has studied the fixed displacement type and the variable displacement type.
Based on the lubrication system, the automotive oil pump market studied both dry sump lubrication and wet sump lubrication.
Based on the vehicle, the automotive oil pump market has been studied for commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles.
Based on the distribution channel, the automotive oil pump market has been studied in the aftermarket and OEMs.
On the basis of geography, the automotive oil pump market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas region has been studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East and Africa region studied through France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Automotive Oil Pumps Market including Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Delphi Automotive, Denso Corporation, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc., Johnson Electric, Magna International, MITSUBA Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, SHW AG and TRW Automotive.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Automotive Oil Pumps market on the basis of business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies. The competitive strategy window helps the supplier to define an alignment or adapt between their capabilities and the opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable suitability for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development and new introduction strategies. products to further expand and grow the business.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost all industries, hence for and, the long-term effects that are expected to impact the growth of the industry during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of the underlying issues of COVID-19 and potential avenues ahead. The report provides insight on COVID-19 taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, dynamics of current market forces, and significant interventions governments. The updated study provides information, analysis, estimates and forecasts, considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Assessment and Competitive Intelligence: provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global automotive oil pumps market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive oil pump market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Automotive Oil Pumps Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global automotive oil pump market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global automotive oil pump market?
6. What are the strategic fads and moves considered appropriate to enter the global automotive oil pumps market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913441/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001