Another alternative to Hide My Email is AnonAddy. Unlike the other two services, AnonAddy limits your monthly bandwidth to 10MB, which could quickly run out if you receive too many emails on the temporary address you generate. Setting up AnonAddy can be daunting for new users.
- Go to AnonAddy official website and create a free account with your email address. It would be better if you do it via PC.
- Now on the website, click Settings in the top right corner and select “Docs API”.
- Click “Generate New Token” and add a name.
- Now copy the “Personal Access Token”, a string that helps you log into the Android app.
- On your Android device, download the AddManager app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and log in using the personal access token.
- Now tap the plus icon on the top left, let the app generate a masked email address, copy and paste it into the signup form for the service you want.
The official website mentions that the service allows users to create unlimited standard aliases for free. For $1 per month, the service adds a custom domain, four more recipients to the response list, and increases monthly bandwidth to 100MB. For $3 per month, AnonAddy adds unlimited shared domain aliases, 30 recipients, 100 daily anonymous responses and unlimited monthly bandwidth.