Anker heads into the weekend today by launching its latest Amazon storefront sale, this time slashing a collection of iPhone and Android accessories in the process. Shipping is free for Prime members or for orders over $25. Our top pick is the Anker 90 Degree MFi USB-C to Lightning Cable at $8.99. Down from the usual $16, this is a new all-time low at 44% off. It’s the first chance to save since March and reduces that endorsement by an additional $3. Anker’s MFi Lightning Cable lets you take full advantage of USB-C PD chargers with iPhone 14 and more, while offering a unique form factor that makes it more convenient to use your handset while it’s charging. The 90-degree plug helps prevent extra strain on your device and can handle 18W charging thanks to its MFi-certified design. Head below for more starting at $11.
Anker USB-C chargers headline the savings:
- GaN Prime 120W: $76 (Reg. $95)
- NanoII 65W: $46 (reg. $60)
- GanPrime 65W Power Strip: $56 (reg. $70)
- Power strip with 30W USB-C: $30 (Reg. $40)
- 20W Nano Charger: $11 (Reg. $14)
Other smartphone accessories on sale:
- Soundcore Life P3 ANC Headphones: $64 (reg. $80)
- PowerCore 40K: $80 (Reg. $100)
- Powerline III Flow USB-C Lightning Cable: $20 (reg. $27)
- PowerCore Slim 10K: $15 (reg. $22)
- USB-C Lightning Nylon Cable: $16 (reg. $20)
- Soundcore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker: $30 (Reg. $40)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we can earn revenue from affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube channel for all the latest videos, reviews and more!