- Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly wore unique outfits for their red carpet debut as a couple at the American Music Awards on Sunday.
- Fox opted for a green Azzi & Osta ensemble with an asymmetrical crop top, a simple sleeve and a miniskirt.
- Kelly chose a white Balmain suit with an unconventional jacket, baggy pants and silver shoes.
- In the past, Kelly and Fox have shown off their dating style on Instagram.
- Visit the Insider home page for more stories.
Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly adopted their unique styles this weekend for their red carpet debut as a couple.
The Hollywood duo attended the American Music Awards at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, California on Sunday. On the red carpet, they posed shoulder to shoulder in two-piece sets and coordinating necklaces.
Fox chose a $ 600 green miniskirt and a matching $ 1,800 crop top – which had an asymmetrical neckline, a single sleeve, and a ribbon of fabric that cascaded down to her ankles. She paired the outfit, designed by Azzi & Osta, with long earrings, a black clutch and chain strap sandals.
Kelly, meanwhile, wore an unconventional Balmain costume. Her white blazer had a rectangular neckline that extended to a front pocket reminiscent of sweatshirts. He also wore matching parachute style pants and silver boots.
Fox and Kelly also wore short necklaces with circular charms, although it is not known if they coordinated the jewelry.
Fox’s necklace had a gold ring held together by two different chains, while Kelly’s jewelry was made of pearls and a semi-circle charm.
Although Fox and Kelly have only made one red carpet appearance so far, they have shown off their couple style on Instagram.
On July 28, Kelly shared a mirror selfie that showed him and Fox apparently wearing black ensembles. The musician wore a black t-shirt and a short necklace, while the actress opted for a dark bralette and no jewelry.
They also celebrated the release of Kelly’s recent “Tickets to My Downfall” in pink accessories to match her album cover. Kelly wore a pink bandana and Fox opted for a pink handbag.