- Justin Bieber has been a recording artist since 2009 and has released seven No. 1 albums — the youngest solo artist in history to do so.
- The singer’s discography includes some iconic pop gems, like “Baby” and “Sorry.”
- However, Bieber’s newest album “Changes” is full of missteps, like “Yummy” and “Running Over.”
- Insider weighed factors like listenability, lyrical quality, production value, and critical reception to come up with the eight best and eight worst songs of his career thus far.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
That Justin Bieber is one of the biggest pop stars in the world is no fluke.
Since Bieber was discovered as a busking tween in Canada, he’s consistently proved himself as one of our generation’s best male vocalists. Now, over a decade later, he’s the youngest solo artist in history with seven No. 1 albums. He lays claim to some of the best pop bangers of all time.
However, Bieber has misplaced his characteristic charm and flair on more than one occasion.
Insider weighed factors like listenability, lyrical quality, production value, and critic reception to come up with the eight best and eight worst songs of the singer’s career thus far, including tracks from his newest album. (Note: Songs from Bieber’s Christmas album, “Under the Mistletoe,” were not considered.)