DUBLIN, June 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Reaction Monitoring Market (2021-2026) by Technology, Reaction Mode, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global reaction monitoring market is estimated at $ 1.3 billion in 2021 and should reach $ 1.73 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 5.9%.
The major factors driving the growth of the market are the growing public focus on effective pollution monitoring and control, especially air pollution, water pollution, and risk monitoring and control. biologicals, the widespread use of spectroscopic techniques, the increase in drug development pipelines, and strict regulatory compliance for drug manufacturing and food processing protocols. In addition, rapid technological advancements in analytical techniques such as real-time quantification, device miniaturization, and process automation are helping to drive the market growth. In addition, the rapid expansion and modernization of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology and food processing industries, the increasing use of analytical techniques in quality assessment and the increase in public-private funding, investments and Grants for various research activities as well as an increasing number of clinical researches are some of the major factors which are helping to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
However, the high costs associated with analytical instruments and lack of qualified expertise may hamper the growth of the global Reaction Monitoring market to some extent.
- Bruker Corporation presents the OPTIMUS 2 detection head as part of a new solution “Augmented On-Axis Transmission Kikuchi Diffraction (TKD)” in electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD). A comprehensive set of new hardware and software expands the range of EBSD applications and improves spatial resolution when characterizing nanomaterials and nanostructures in a scanning electron microscope (SEM). – March 9, 2021
- Waters Corporation has launched a new fragmentation technique and imaging option for its high-resolution mass spectrometers giving researchers working in a wide range of end markets, including biomedical, biopharmaceutical and food research, greater experimental freedom to explore the intricacies of peptides, proteins, and protein complexes. – 23 june 2020
Some of the companies covered in this report are Bruker Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Waters Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Rigaku Corporation, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Merck & Co . Inc., Restek Corporation, ABB Ltd. (ABB Group), Mettler-Toledo International Inc., Horiba Ltd., Seegene Inc., MRM Proteomics Inc., Alphalyse Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Co., Luminex Corporation and Illumina, Inc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors taken into account for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global reaction monitoring market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is carried out through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Force Model and Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Highlights of the report:
- A comprehensive market analysis including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market overview
4.2 Market dynamics
18.104.22.168 Increase public-private investment in life science research
22.214.171.124 Rapid expansion of the food and beverage industry
126.96.36.199 Launch of innovative products in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
188.8.131.52 Increase government support for strengthening pollution monitoring and control
184.108.40.206 High cost associated with analytical instruments
220.127.116.11 Uncertain and inconsistent environmental regulations and financing in emerging countries
18.104.22.168 High growth opportunities in emerging economies
22.214.171.124 Death of qualified professionals
5 Market analysis
5.1 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Reaction Monitoring Market, By Technology
6.2.1 Mass spectroscopy
6.2.2 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy
6.2.3 Ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy (UV-VIS)
6.2.4 Infrared (IR) spectroscopy
6.2.5 Raman spectroscopy
6.3.1 Gas chromatography (GC)
6.3.2 Liquid Chromatography (LC)
6.3.3 Other chromatography techniques
6.5 X-ray diffraction
7 Global Reaction Monitoring Market, By Reaction Mode
7.2 Quantitative monitoring
7.3 Qualitative monitoring
8 Global Reaction Monitoring Market, By End User
8.2 Pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
8.3 Life sciences and genomics research facilities
8.4 Food and beverage industry
8.5 Pollution monitoring and control industry
8.6 Other end users
9 Global Reaction Monitoring Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.2.1 United States
9.3 South America
9.4.1 United Kingdom
9.4.6 Remainder of Europe
9.5 Asia Pacific
9.5.6 South Korea
9.5.9 Rest of APAC
9.6 Rest of the world
9.6.2 Saudi Arabia
9.6.3 South Africa
9.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9.6.5 Latin America
10 Competitive landscape
10.1 Competitive quadrant
10.2 Market share analysis
10.3 Competitive scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, collaborations and partnerships
10.3.3 New product launches and improvements
10.3.4 Investments and financing
11 company profiles
11.1 Bruker company
11.2 Shimadzu Company
11.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
11.4 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
11.5 Danaher Company
11.6 Water company
11.7 PerkinElmer, Inc.
11.8 Rigaku Company
11.9 Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
11.10 Merck & Co. Inc.
11.11 Restek Company
11.12 ABB SA (ABB Group)
11.13 Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
11.14 Horiba Ltd.
11.15 Seegene Inc.
11.16 MRM Proteomics inc.
11.17 Alphalyse Inc.
11.18 Sigma-Aldrich Co.
11.19 Luminex Company
11.20 Illumina, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mwcgt6
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets